Health Protocol for COVID 19
Hosting protocol and Covid-19 prevention :We have introduced a meticulous protocol to protect your wellbeing and health during your visit. Our sense of responsibility for you and our staff compels us to ensure that health guidelines are implemented and rigorously observed.
That is why our staff has been trained to follow these infection prevention rules on a daily basis in their work.
In addition, we have enhanced our hygiene measures and precautions :
- Our teams wear single-use protective masks to ensure new ones are always used.
- Alcohol-based sanitising gel is available in all communal areas (entrance, buffet, reception, etc.)
- The hotel's cleaning plan has been intensified and includes increased monitoring of particular areas, such as ventilation filters.
- Bedrooms can only be accessed by guests during their stay. We continue to provide our turn down service but have taken care to make it even safer. Your privacy will of course be respected, and if you do not wish to receive this service, simply say so when checking in.
- All tables are at least 1 metre away from each other.
- We are in regular contact with identified health services.
- Our HR department constantly monitor the health of our teams. What is more, we offer training and continuous follow-up in order to guarantee a safe and high-quality service.
- We have reviewed the way staff and guests interact so that we can guarantee that social distancing rules are strictly observed. Please bear in mind that it may not be possible to offer all of our services, depending on how health guidelines change.
- Spa: The water activity arears will be opened in a way that complies strictly with prevailing rules. Treatments are available and, ideally, should be booked at least 24 hours in advance.